Welcome to What Rob Thinks.

The following blog contains my personal opinions only and do not reflect any correlation to business dealings or professional associations.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Little About This Blog

Many of my posts will be political in nature. I am not affiliated with any political party. I am a proud Independent. I will vote for the best candidate regardless of party. I feel that suborning yourself to a system that might or might not have the best ideas on any specific issue is tantamount to herd mentality and is intellectually lazy.

On many issues I am fiercely conservative, on others I am incredibly liberal. I beat on Bush when he was making mistakes, I beat on Obama when he does the same. Whoever comes next will get similar treatment. It is the duty of Americans to demand the best from their representatives and replace them when they govern against the will of the people.

I will often use the vast network of political pundits and various television talking heads to evaluate issues. If I borrow from them I will always try to give proper attribution to the author, if I fail to give attribution it is an oversight and not plagiarism. Occastionally if I find an outstanding piece I will provide a link to the authors site so you can enjoy their work and form your own thoughts on the issues. I will never tell you what to think. I will give you the best facts I can and my opinion on those facts as viewed through my own thoughts and experiences. It's up to you do think on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment